Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Getting ready for winter!



All this week the weather is so unpredictable; I’m always confused what to wear. Well, it is supposed to be cold! Hey, it’s Russia!!! But it’s like +2…and the worst thing that it’s snowing and melting. So, it’s so freaking slushy!

Well, now good things…All this time I was wondering what kind of new winter coat I want. First, I was looking for a straight black coat, but could not find a good one that became me. Then I was searching for a fake fur coat (I’m not into natural fur), and found only two, which were also badly designed. By this time I was already running out of patience, but suddenly a fortune smiled at me and I found my lovely cozy cotton parka at Esprit store. Usually when I see such types of coats they are associated with snowy Alaska! Yeahhh!

5 comments:

  1. Аня, спасибо за Скарлетт с клубникой - я сделала небольшой апдейт поста :)
    отлично выглядишь, черные колготки - любовь всей жизни.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. мне очень нравится твой выбор) правда я всегда за пальто, но что то в этом году очень тёплых нигде не найти...даже не знаю что делать

    третий раз пишу комментарий, извиняюсь, просто очень быстро)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOOD WORK WITH UR BLOG
    VISIT&FOLLOW ME :)

    ReplyDelete