Friday, November 27, 2009

Smth serious!

Today I had some problems in making a serious face In Samara Duma while being there with my International Relations classmates. Do you want to be a deputy?? :>






Anyway the most serious problem that in my city there is no H&M store and dozens of other international brands (Zara, Bershka, Primark, Stradivarius, Pull and Bear, Blanco……..and so on)! Yes, you are right, we are totally losers!....... Instead we are proud to have almost empty D&G, Armani, and Ermenegildo Zegna which look like museums lol …Yum. I will never understand this :<



So, I always buy piles of clothes and jewelry while I’m abroad. And this amazing necklace I bought this summer in Spain. I like it, ‘cos it’s an alternative version of chain-necklaces!

1 comment:

  1. i'll be honest. HOW HAPPY YOU ARE NOT HAVING H&M! it was recently opened in St Petersburg. and what's then? the prices are completely different with the real ones plus everyone wears it.
    i was so dissapointed.

    ReplyDelete