Sunday, December 27, 2009

It's winter holidays indeed!



On Saturday we had a little fiesta with girls from my University group. We were celebrating the beginning of winter holidays. Yes, the last month I have been studying like horse to get good marks! And I needed some rest so bad!! So, we decided to go to one of the clubs in the city. Though, we made a bad chose and it was half empty, we still were having lots of fun drinking and dancing. Then as usual I began to make pictures of my friends and vice versa… and I even didn’t notice me practically lying on the floor posing, I was so in process)))…But suddenly, a strange guy came and said “hey what are you doing, people are walking here bla bla..”
Oh my God! Who cares? I even can’t sit on the floor??? :D Yeah it’s Russian clubs lol

8 comments:

  1. С началом зимних каникул!
    Красивое платье :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Платье нравится :)
    и с какой стати сидеть на полу что то из ряда вон выходящее? обычное явление) конечно не для России, да

    ReplyDelete
  3. ann_stel, спасибо!) и тебе незабываемых каникул!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruby, клыбы в России - это отдельная история))) у меня уже накопилось столько комичных историй)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Что-то мне твое лицо знакомым кажется, мы нигде не встречались раньше?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Возможно! Если ты из Самары, то очень вероятно :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sexy girl on the left))where there are three of us!))

    ReplyDelete