Saturday, March 6, 2010

Colour me!

My hair likes camera!



Well..Kate Moss, Abbey Lee for Australia Vogue, Giles, Chanel, Proenza Schouler… I’m so confused with all these coloured hair-lashes!!!

My friend Vasilina for hair-do contest.. not a bad example also!

First of all, it looks so catchy and optimistic in this grey slushy early spring, but at the same time I’ve always had a natural colour and have kind of a phobia to dye my hair)))))
But I remember times when I did dancing competitions and put some red hair paste on lashes to finish my total look. And it looked awesome!

Should I reanimate this habit? Seriously, I’m thinking about this idea for summer-go-bananas nights! =)

No no..that's just a blue light falling down on my hair making it look like coloured!

A hint from Peaches Geldof

2 comments: