Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Garage sale in Samara



Ok, I reexplored my closet and found out that I have loads of stuff that I don't wear now and actually don't need at all, especially if I move out or travel for some time.
The first thing that came to my mind was to have a big garage sale or sell everything somewhere like in flea market. But in my city it's not really popular to organize such places, besides it's really cold already...I will think about going outside and selling old clothes only when the spring comes lol! :D That's why my only solution is Internet. Now I have a group in vkontakte, it's called ГАРАЖfashion: http://vkontakte.ru/club20376383?f=1
It's a mixture of garage sale and photography. Every time I will upload more and more...
The prises are reasonable: 100-400 RUB (about 4-15$)

Guys, all these clothes want love and warm closet!
You are so welcome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment