Sunday, September 25, 2011

Migling

On Wednesday I had a chance to watch “eKhaya” performing at Jazz Room which is in Huether Hotel. I was invited there by Matthew whom I met through Couchsurfing and who appeared to be a band member. Cool talented guys who play “fusion music” – a mix of reggae and rock. As usual met tons of great people at that place and in jam hall later on. Long night that ended at Tim Hortons with bagels and cookies!!!


http://www.reverbnation.com/ekhaya




By the way on Thursday had a great Field Trip with my Event Management colleagues to Downtown where I even had a small talk with Cory Crossman!

And that evening I also got an invitation from Justus to Wine & Cheese night! What a cozy atmosphere and lovely people were there! Talked to folks who are totally in love with Downtown! Now me too!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment